Updated at 11:43 - At an information session hosted by the Sydney Ports Corporation this week, the port heard it must either expand or accept that its present infrastructure could limit future opportunities.
Updated at 09:12 - Under legislation introduced by the former NDP government, unsettled contracts could go to arbitration after a year, thereby giving employers more time to reach an agreement with their employees..
November 27, 2013 - Sears Canada's latest posted results show $48.8 million net loss.
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Most stolen mid and full-size sedans
- Ford Ka Concept hints at global markets
- 2015 Ford Mustang is officially revealed
- Chevrolet is leaving Europe
- 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet: because you deserve it