Updated at 16:01 - HALIFAX, N.S. - The Nova Scotia government is spending up to $6.5 million over seven years in payroll rebates for Lockheed Martin Canada.
Updated at 08:29 - HALIFAX, N.S. - Looks like Santa came to Nova Scotia early as gas prices fell to less than a dollar throughout the province. It's just in time for people travelling home or visiting family and friends at Christmastime..
Updated at 08:38 - DIGBY, N.S. - An independent review panel is calling for major changes in the way the aquaculture industry is regulated in Nova Scotia. Dalhousie University law professors Meinhard Doelle and William Lahey were appointed in April 2013 to conduct the....
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Spyker is officially bankrupt
- Acura and Lexus bringing new high-performance models to 2015 NAIAS
- 2015 Nissan Versa Note SR: the warm hatch
- 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is coming next spring
- Volvo wants to sell all its models online