Updated on August 29, 2014 - Allowing a company, such as Canadian Springs, to continuously draw water from a local aquifer free of charge is a 'ludicrous' position that should be changed, Colchester County Council says.
Updated on August 29, 2014 - The company says the August average, as of Aug. 28, saw 652 passengers per day using the Nova Star..
Updated on August 28, 2014 - 'A lot of folks coming in are of solid credit standard. They're coming in to work here or to invest here, so we're looking to more than just participate in that space,' says David Williamson, head of retail and business banking at CIBC..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Chevrolet to restore three of the Corvettes that fell victim to museum sinkhole
- Women like to haggle more than men
- Bluetooth still causing headaches for drivers
- Jaguar's Castle Bromwich Assembly plant in Birmingham: high tech
- The Great UK Tour, day 4: visiting Jaguar and Land Rover