Updated on April 23, 2015 - Finance and Treasury Board Minister Diana Whalen announced a new film and television industry fund that will replace a film tax credit, after a meeting with the film and television industry April 23.
Updated on April 24, 2015 - BURNSIDE – It’s not every day that a family business owned and operated in the Maritimes celebrates more a century of service. Even more rare is when that same family is still at the helm..
Updated on April 13, 2015 - OTTAWA - As much as Mike Duffy's personal journal depicts a social butterfly who relished rubbing shoulders with politicians and power brokers, it also shines a spotlight on the gossip-fuelled, glad-handing circles in which he moved..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Ferdinand Piëch leaves Volkswagen
- The maintenance costs of electric and hybrid vehicles decreased last year
- 2015 Fiat 500c 1957 edition launched in Canada
- 2015 BMW 435i xDrive Gran Coupé: the Series supermodel
- Amazon and DHL want to put packages in the trunk of your Audi