Updated on November 25, 2014 - The 170-kilometre subsea cable will connect Newfoundland with Cape Breton as part of the $8.5-billion Muskrat Falls hydroelectric project in Labrador.
Updated on November 25, 2014 - Unless there is a drastic change over the next couple of days, the opening of the LFA 34 lobster fishing season off southwestern Nova Scotia is set for 6 a.m. Friday morning, Nov. 28..
Updated on November 17, 2014 - The brands involved in this transaction include Canadian Living, Style at Home, Elle Canada, The Hockey News and more..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2015 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS: Queen of balance
- GM executives are turning to social media to find complaints about their products
- Audi offers a different way to own their vehicles
- 2014 Land Rover LR4 HSE LUX: off-roading with a view
- The subcompact SUV segment is shooting for the stars