Updated on March 07, 2014 - These awards provide national recognition to Canada's most accomplished and impactful women entrepreneurs, whose successful businesses and influence contribute so much to the local, national and global economy.
Updated on March 07, 2014 - 'Once installed, shore power at the Port of Halifax will have immediate benefits by decreasing cruise ship idling and will contribute to improved air quality,' says Cathy McGrail, cruise development manager for HPA..
Updated on March 07, 2014 - The loss was tiny in relative terms and insufficient to alter the 7.0 per cent unemployment rate..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Mulally, Marchionne and Barra still handsomely compensated
- A Mazda SkyActiv engine in the next Toyota subcompact
- 2014 Hyundai Sonata: A victim of its own segment
- Top 5 important cars for us in Geneva
- 2015 Audi TT revealed at the Geneva Auto Salon